- This event has passed.
Love Relationships Constellations with Tanja Meyburgh – Pretoria
October 27, 2018 @ 8:00 am - October 28, 2018 @ 5:00 pmR2500 – R4800
27 & 28 Oct 2018
Love Relationships Constellations Workshop
Ca Ira Wellness Retreat, Pretoria
9am to 5pm
Couples discount: R4500
Maximum numbers: 20
Open Training Module with Tanja Meyburgh
Love Relationship Constellations
This Open Training module will be of interest to anyone who is in a relationship, not in a relationship, longing for relationship, or is getting over a past relationship. In fact, anyone who comes from the union of two people in whichever way it played itself out – which is all of us. The couple is the foundation of the family, and therefore at the centre of what works and does not work in family systems.
Using the Family Constellations approach, we will look at the various questions and themes relating to Men, Women and Love Relationships that are present and emerging in the group as well as learn some general principles that help love to flow and flourish in relationships. The two days will be primarily experiential and involve learning through doing constellations, representing in constellations, and learning through questions and answers.
The intended learning outcomes of this open training module are:
- an embodied experience of the trans-generational and systemic influences in the couple relationship through constellations.
- tools for working within one’s own relationships and within professional relationship therapy and coaching.
- an understanding of systemic dynamics impacting couple relationships such as:
- an equal balance of giving and taking
- falling in love, marriage, children or no children, separation
- the position we hold towards the partner’s parents
- what men and women do to support or entangle relationships
- the influence of previous partners and marriages
- what is priority for the couple and each system involved
- systemic origins of conflict
- bonding and developing intimacy while still remaining free to develop and evolve
- when the one partner is bonded elsewhere or not fully present
- roles that partners play that entangle love
- separating in a way that supports the children and/or the next relationship
- possible systemic repercussions for the children of unresolved couple dynamics and break-ups
Couple in a relationship: Reduced price now R4500
Please bring lunch to share. Tea, Coffee and biscuits will be provided.